Sunday, November 4, 2007

per marco

shy.....sweet thames run ....tema... lock loud nor long...
swe...et ... leman... twisting... gold brea...st plate...e.... d
run softly i sing not soft...by the waters of leman...





draft

Yes, I know, go on. Wash quit and don't be dabbling. Si, lo so, e

resso? Lava pulito e non s
brodol
sweet ... leman.. t


isting... gol
d breast plate...e.... d
run s

of


tly i sing
n

nononott

by the waters of leman...

a fl






ced song cro

wn her param
ours brid
he old cheb w

ent futt and did what you know.

Beh, sai quando il

messercal




zone an


dò in rov


uma e fe' ciò che

fe'?

Yes, I know, go on. Wa


sh quit and don
't
al day

not long by the w

out Anna LemanS! I want t

o heresay hersay Anna Livia.

Raccontami


di Anna Livia. T


utto sa


telltale of Anna A


nnapere vo' di An

na Livia.

Well


Livies co
urse weal

Wew Anna


Livia? Yes, of c



ourse, we all
All

lovely daughte

rs of the flood t


hereby,unlo

osed hair... strin

ging along...
Sweet Tha
mes, run softly, till I e
nd my song.
song. A flock of nymphs I

chancéd to All

lovely daug
hters of the flo by the
wa


ters

of leman i sa
t
down and wept...
sweet t


hames






d my song


sweet tham

es, run softly

for i


spea

k
not loud or long...

drafting
all my w



ords a

r
e

words on parole...

drafting
all my w



ords a

r
e

words on parole...
O tell me all abo



---------------------------------------
Spencer , Joyce , Eliot , et transductions

-----------------------------------

c
ommento
uncertainty to which assemblage can work in limited frame webblog
effectively here there or
'ailleurs|


but as desire-machine work only ....



when they break down


its all good

No comments:

Post a Comment